Already have an account ? LOG IN HERE.
Bouquet for a Day’s mission encourages events to share centerpieces to save money and reduce one’s carbon footprint. This helps events, our planet, as well as those events that previously could not afford professionally made flowers.
Why work with Bouquet for a Day events?
- For selected florists, we are currently offering free of charge advertising for one year.
- Your business will be displayed on our map to all of our registered events within 45 miles of your business location.
- Events can contact you directly through our site.
- You will have access to your local map, which displays all the events that have seen your business pin during your subscription period. Log in at any point to view your reach as it populates over time.
- Many events decide not to share flowers (they choose different flowers/colors or dates/times don’t work) so you will also be advertising to many single-use events.
- You would be providing two separate sets of bridal party bouquets as, for obvious reasons, we don’t recommend sharing handheld arrangements.
If you would like to work with Bouquet for a Day events, please register below. We will review your information and select a limited number of florists to advertise to our events.
When working with Bouquet for a Day events, we suggest the following:
1) Though our events usually take place within 24 hours of each other, still recommend flowers that have a longer vase life.
2) As previously stated, design two sets of bridal party flowers for each event as we don’t recommend the sharing of handheld bouquets.
3) Offer an option to transport flowers between events for an additional fee.